Top 10 Most expensive lawyers in the world

Top 10 Most expensive lawyers in the world

In our world law and lawyer have great importance, for every single sensitive legal matter we hire a lawyer who can represent us or give us a better legal advice. World have witnessed some of the finest and sharp lawyer who can deal with any matter in the court and we also have a list of those lawyer who are a sign of success. But these lawyers are extra ordinary and did not accept any of ordinary case, they charge every case as per to their requirement and their clients are also of their standard. Here we are discussing a list of Top 10 Most expensive lawyers in the world who charge a huge fee and own millions and billions.

10. Stacey Gardner

With the total holdings worth of $ 1 million we have another Lawyer come model from United States Stacey Gardner at the tenth position in our list. She has a good career in both of her profession.

9. Vikki Ziegler

Vikki Ziegler is an attorney from New Jersey who is also known as a television person and author as well. She earned her degree in legislature from Quinnipiac College School of Law. In the tart of her career she works as a court clerk and later she initiates her own law firm and now she is holding around $ 2.5 million.

8. Harish Salve

On the eighth number we have a well known lawyer of India who is the top most expensive lawyer of India as well, Harish Salve. Salve has represented a lot of high profile cases and still doing, all of his clients are a leading politicians, industrialists and investors. His charge for one day is up to 30 lakh.

7. Jose Baez

With the total holding of worth $ 5 million Jose Baez an American attorney is at the seventh position in our list. He is a lawyer in the list having a lot of ups and downs in his past record, due to his bad track record at collage he did not get admit in Florida Bar but latterly his performance made a place for him. And now he is considered as one of the sharpest lawyers of the United States.

6. Vernon Jordan

At the number six we have a lawyer who is a civil right activist as well, Jordan have a special focus on equal human rights and especially about the rights of equality without any racial discrimination. He was born in Georgia and for his graduation he came to Howard University of Law and then he go back to Georgia to assist Donal L. Hollowel. Vernon holding a net worth of $ 12 million and he drew some of major achievements for civil rights in Georgia.

5. Thomas Mesereau

The well known lawyer of the United States we have here at the fifth position who is famously known for his one case in which he defend Michael Jackson in 2005. He is known for his humanity and all of his high profile cases. The total holdings of Thomas are about $ 25 million.

4. John Branca

One of the most popular entertainment lawyers is restoring the fourth position in our list, at his teenage he was a part of a musical band and at collage he chose music as his major. In the end of his student life he concludes his degree at UCLA School of Law and specialized in entertainment law. He is holding a net worth of $ 50 million.

3. Wichai Thongthan

He is famous for his business but before business he made some legal practice and during his career he had some powerful clients as well and the former Thai Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra is one of them. Currently he own $ 1.1 billion in net excluding other assets.

2. Benjamin Civiletti

The second position of our list is restored by Benjamin Civiletti; he is an able and well reputed lawyer from US. In the year 2005 he became the second highest charging lawyer with the charging of 1000 dollars per hour. He also has a few trials on the behalf of the US government and currently he is one of the three members of Independent Review board.

1. Albert Stainoz

Albert Stainoz who is an USA lawyer. He has perfection in all of his cases and till today there are just 0.69% cases in the court he lose the remaining 99.31% cases of his life was lead by him. He takes billions of dollars for a court case and for an hour he charges 15000 dollars from the clients. Besides his work in courts and other legal departments he is also serving the country in different matters.

One thought on “Top 10 Most expensive lawyers in the world

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.